Staff at Archaeology South-East
General contact details:
Archaeology South-East, UCL
+44 (0)1273 426830
John COOK B.Sc.
• Archaeologist (Surveyor)/Geophysicist
• Advanced Surveying including TPS and GPS
• AutoCAD, Geoplot, Archaeo-Surveyor, RADAN GPR software
• Geophysical Survey – Earth Resistance, Magnetometry, GPR
• Experienced archaeological excavator (urban and rural sites)
• Watching Brief Implementation (urban and rural sites)
• Report writing (grey literature client reports)
2009 - present - Archaeologist (Surveyor)/Geophysicist, Archaeology South-East
2006 - 2009 - Project Officer, Stratascan Ltd
2005 - 2006 - Archaeologist, Cotswold Archaeology
• 2005 - BSc (Hons 2.1) Archaeology, Bournemouth University
Membership of Learned
Societies and Professional Recognition
• Associate Member of the Institute for Archaeologists
Detailed Magnetometer Survey at Former Ford Airfield, Ford, West Sussex: Detailed fluxgate gradiometer survey/preparation of client report.
Earth Resistance Survey at Compton & Up Marden C of E Primary School: Detailed earth resistance survey/preparation of client report.
An Archaeological Evaluation at The Sydney Simmons Homes site Dene Road, Ashtead: Field evaluation and preparation of client report.
An Archaeological Evaluation at 50-56 Bolsover Road, Worthing, West Sussex:Field evaluation and preparation of client report.